Deleting a program

Hi

I have a File /program that will not let me delete it.
Every time i right click and press delete i get a message
saying the following " Cannot delete game :It is being
used by another program or person. Close any programs
that might be using the file and try again

Does any one have any idea's ????

Thanks

Hi Paul,

Press F8 when you restart your computer to start Windows
in SAFE MODE. Then you'll be able to delete that file. :)

--
Cheers, Windows XP MVP Shell / User

Game FAQs: ;gms]http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=FH;[LN];gms