computer won,t go on standby

August 11, 2005 3:36:45 PM

when i go to put my computer on standby by clicking on the standby icon on
screen,my computer goes on stanby and then immediately starts up again.why is
this and what can i do?
--
toni c

More about : computer standby

Anonymous
August 12, 2005 11:51:11 AM

'So you've lost (or never had) Standby and/or Hibernate?

http://www.rickrogers.org/standby.htm

regards,
ssg MS-MVP

toni wrote:
> when i go to put my computer on standby by clicking on the standby icon on
> screen,my computer goes on stanby and then immediately starts up again.why is
> this and what can i do?
August 12, 2005 11:51:12 AM

i haven,t had standby since my computer had a new motherboard,
regards toni c
--
toni c

!