Screen rotated

August 11, 2005 3:46:35 PM

My son was using the PC and suddenly the screen rotated 90º, the desktop
looks like if it were lying on one of it´s laterals ¿how can a fix it?

Thank you.

More about : screen rotated

August 11, 2005 3:52:04 PM

Go to your Advanced Video properties and look for Rotate tab.

--
Pavel

"Fabian" <Fabian@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> My son was using the PC and suddenly the screen rotated 90º, the desktop
> looks like if it were lying on one of it´s laterals ¿how can a fix it?
>
> Thank you.
August 11, 2005 3:54:24 PM

Ctrl + Alt + Up arrow

"Fabian" wrote:

> My son was using the PC and suddenly the screen rotated 90º, the desktop
> looks like if it were lying on one of it´s laterals ¿how can a fix it?
>
> Thank you.
August 11, 2005 5:53:48 PM

R-click the desktop and pick Graphics Options, Graphics Properties,
Rotation. Or try CTRL+arrow keys.

Fabian wrote:

> My son was using the PC and suddenly the screen rotated 90º, the desktop
> looks like if it were lying on one of it´s laterals ¿how can a fix it?
>
> Thank you.
Anonymous
August 11, 2005 5:53:49 PM

Thanks!

"Bob I" wrote:

> R-click the desktop and pick Graphics Options, Graphics Properties,
> Rotation. Or try CTRL+arrow keys.
>
> Fabian wrote:
>
> > My son was using the PC and suddenly the screen rotated 90º, the desktop
> > looks like if it were lying on one of it´s laterals ¿how can a fix it?
> >
> > Thank you.

Anonymous
August 11, 2005 6:41:30 PM

You're welcome!

Fabian wrote:

> Thanks!
>
> "Bob I" wrote:
>

>>R-click the desktop and pick Graphics Options, Graphics Properties,
>>Rotation. Or try CTRL+arrow keys.
>>
>>Fabian wrote:
>>

>>>My son was using the PC and suddenly the screen rotated 90º, the desktop
>>>looks like if it were lying on one of it´s laterals ¿how can a fix it?
>>>
>>>Thank you.

Anonymous
August 12, 2005 11:08:05 AM

Thank you!

"CD" wrote:

> Ctrl + Alt + Up arrow
>
> "Fabian" wrote:
>
> > My son was using the PC and suddenly the screen rotated 90º, the desktop
> > looks like if it were lying on one of it´s laterals ¿how can a fix it?
> >
> > Thank you.
Anonymous
August 12, 2005 11:09:05 AM

Thank you Pavel

"Pavel" wrote:

> Go to your Advanced Video properties and look for Rotate tab.
>
> --
> Pavel
>

> "Fabian" <Fabian@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > My son was using the PC and suddenly the screen rotated 90º, the desktop
> > looks like if it were lying on one of it´s laterals ¿how can a fix it?
> >
> > Thank you.

August 29, 2005 12:15:07 PM

I've got the same problem and this doesn't seem to work for me. Rt Clickig
the desktop does not produce a Graphics Option.
Ralph

"Bob I" wrote:

> You're welcome!
>
> Fabian wrote:
>
> > Thanks!
> >
> > "Bob I" wrote:
> >

> >>R-click the desktop and pick Graphics Options, Graphics Properties,
> >>Rotation. Or try CTRL+arrow keys.

Anonymous
September 2, 2005 1:34:24 PM

then pick "Properties" and look for something related to your video card.

!