M17x Does it have basics!

Status
Not open for further replies.

trenna187

Distinguished
Jan 11, 2010
I am querying a m17x, i have looked online at the dell site and was wondering if it has either gigabyte lan or a 100meg as standard, IF it has one as standard, i know they come with wireless draft-N?

Does this laptop come with an option or can it accept anything better than 4gb dual channel ddr3 1333mhz sdram?

Also i am assuming they all come with a standard inbuilt camera on the screen top?

Any information and/or sources would be great as i am unsuccessfull in my research, thanks.

Solution
All this info is on the Dell site...you can configure it how you want to some degree. Call and talk to one of their sales reps if you cannot figure out the online configurator.

trenna187

Distinguished
Jan 11, 2010
Thanks for the tip belial2k, but i have tried that, hence me mentioning poor research results, i was hoping a current owner could indicate some answers. The configurator doesnt give options for lan point, camera or soundcard that i could see.

Appreciate the rapid reply none the less! thanks!

trenna187

Distinguished
Jan 11, 2010
Since i made my last post i managed to contact Dell directly and get some responses, my confusion was due to the spec sheet i recieved to clarify my order, it didnt have a tick near the web cam, lan card or sound card boxes.

In emails supplied they had sent me images clarifying and saying that it isnt shown on the spec sheet as they are a standard part of the laptop, like a keyboard or touchpad for example.

Thanks for all your replies guys!

Status
Not open for further replies.