FS: NOS ELVIRA & THE PARTY MONSTERS FLYERS (100)

All 100 are guaranteed to be Original Flyers in MINT condition. They are
still in the original Williams shipping box.
Great artwork - Folds out in 4 sections. Backside has a nice poster of
Elvira.

ADD ONE TO YOUR COLLECTION TODAY

Each flyer will be shipped in a rigid - non bendable mailer.
I will personally pack the flyer between two pieces of stiff carboard.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6189601901&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&rd=1

Thanks for looking

Jeff

Thanks Jeff!
Just picked on up off our auction. Been looking for one at a decent
price and this fit the bill.

Doug

Thanks Jeff!
Just picked one up from your auction! Been looking for one of these for
a while at a decent price. This fit the bill.

Doug

You are welcome. These are all Absolutely MINT. they were never even
taken out of the original shipping box

Jeff

Jeff,

Thanks again for great 'stuff' at a great price!

Jim

You are welcome. Look for more good stuff real soon. I am deciding what
I want to sell off this month ;-)

I will always post on RGP so you guys get first crack at it

Take care
Jeff
ClassicArcades Inc.

I was going to take these to EXPO this year. So whatever does not sell on
ebay will be going to EXPO

Jeff

"ClassicArcades" <mcafee@epix.net> wrote in message
> All 100 are guaranteed to be Original Flyers in MINT condition. They are
> still in the original Williams shipping box.
> Great artwork - Folds out in 4 sections. Backside has a nice poster of
> Elvira.
>
> ADD ONE TO YOUR COLLECTION TODAY
>
> Each flyer will be shipped in a rigid - non bendable mailer.
> I will personally pack the flyer between two pieces of stiff carboard.
>

> http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6189601901&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&rd=1
>
> Thanks for looking
>
> Jeff

TRENDING THREADS