Optiplex gx1450 mbr+

I am looking for a motherboard driver disk for a dell computer.The
motherboard driver is for a friend and its a Gx1 450 mbr +.I would be most
grateful if you tell me where i could download one for free.

Eddie
1 answer Last reply
More about optiplex gx1450

    ask your friend the operating system he/she is interested in installing and
    the tag number form his/her system and you can download all that you need
    from http://support.euro.dell.com/uk/en/ecare/Form/Home.asp?~ck=mn (you are
    in the uk, right?) - look on left hand side for 'downloads' then enter the
    service tag (or click i don't know my service tag and then pick the optiplex
    gx1 from the list). if he/she is installing xp then you probably don't need
    any drivers (open manage and monitor drivers are only offered, the rest are
    built into xp).

    "EDWARD DOYLE" <edward.doyle2@btinternet.com> wrote in message
    > I am looking for a motherboard driver disk for a dell computer.The
    > motherboard driver is for a friend and its a Gx1 450 mbr +.I would be most
    > grateful if you tell me where i could download one for free.
    >
    > Eddie

Dell Optiplex Motherboards Computers