Still Looking for a GNR....

Pinman

Distinguished
Jul 16, 2003

Doesn't anyone have one for sale, or know of somebody with a near mint
example that I can pry from their dirty little hands for the right price?
:)

I've had a little set aside for the game for quite awhile now and just
haven't found the right one yet. Finder fee if you help me locate a nice
one!

Hang in there...took me a year to find a decent one. Glad I never gave up.

Funny I have an auction up on eBay for a project Whirlwind you can see the
GNR in one of the pictures. I have had 3 or 4 people email me if I would
sell my GNR. I am telling you this game is hot. Best get one now at $2K
before they are going for $3K and up.

- Kevin

PinBotz -- Enhancements for Classic Pinball Machines
http://www.pinbotz.com

"PinMan" <vbirdsley@mchsi.com> wrote in message
> Doesn't anyone have one for sale, or know of somebody with a near mint
> example that I can pry from their dirty little hands for the right price?
> :)
>
> I've had a little set aside for the game for quite awhile now and just
> haven't found the right one yet. Finder fee if you help me locate a nice
> one!

user

Splendid
Dec 26, 2003

Dave is a good person to deal with
http://www.iowapinball.com/

"PinMan" <vbirdsley@mchsi.com> wrote in message
> Doesn't anyone have one for sale, or know of somebody with a near mint
> example that I can pry from their dirty little hands for the right price?
> :)
>
> I've had a little set aside for the game for quite awhile now and just
> haven't found the right one yet. Finder fee if you help me locate a nice
> one!

Pinman

Distinguished
Jul 16, 2003

Yeah I was one of those 3 or 4... ;-)

"Kevin Strasser" <kstrasser@gmail.com> wrote in message
> Hang in there...took me a year to find a decent one. Glad I never gave up.
>
> Funny I have an auction up on eBay for a project Whirlwind you can see the
> GNR in one of the pictures. I have had 3 or 4 people email me if I would
> sell my GNR. I am telling you this game is hot. Best get one now at $2K
> before they are going for $3K and up.
>
> - Kevin

> PinBotz -- Enhancements for Classic Pinball Machines
> http://www.pinbotz.com
>
> "PinMan" <vbirdsley@mchsi.com> wrote in message
>> Doesn't anyone have one for sale, or know of somebody with a near mint
>> example that I can pry from their dirty little hands for the right price?
>> :)
>>
>> I've had a little set aside for the game for quite awhile now and just
>> haven't found the right one yet. Finder fee if you help me locate a nice
>> one!

I have an unshopped GNR but will not sell it for under $2700.00 Will be
a nice example when gone over I just havene't had the time yet and
don't know if or when I will. Machine is in PA.

PinMan wrote:
> Doesn't anyone have one for sale, or know of somebody with a near mint
> example that I can pry from their dirty little hands for the right price?
> :)
>
> I've had a little set aside for the game for quite awhile now and just
> haven't found the right one yet. Finder fee if you help me locate a nice
> one!

Stupid GNR service call story-

Last night I went to Rock center to fix a GNR. Didn't know anything
about it except that it had a padlock on it. It was located in the
office of the VP of Warner Bro music. I was informed by his plucky
assistant that I had only 45 minutes to work before the boss comes
back. Ridiculous. So I changed the batteries and put it on free play
for $100.

Game really needs a flipper reubuild, GI work, 2 drop targets replaced,
and a new DMD but she wanted me gone and just wanted it to work.

Hey it still plays better than most location games.

Wow and I just got news of one for $2995 that is poorly shopped and missing
the topper. Guess my prediction of it becoming a $3K game is already here!
That was fast!!!

Maybe I should offer mine up for $3500. Nicest one I have seen in person.

- Kevin

PinBotz -- Enhancements for Classic Pinball Machines
http://www.pinbotz.com
Now Available: The PinBotz Guide to the Greatest
Pinball Machines of the 80's & 90's
http://www.pinbotz.com/book

"pinchick" <gameroom@ptd.net> wrote in message

> I have an unshopped GNR but will not sell it for under $2700.00 Will be
> a nice example when gone over I just havene't had the time yet and
> don't know if or when I will. Machine is in PA.
>
> PinMan wrote:
>> Doesn't anyone have one for sale, or know of somebody with a near mint
>> example that I can pry from their dirty little hands for the right price?
>> :)
>>
>> I've had a little set aside for the game for quite awhile now and just
>> haven't found the right one yet. Finder fee if you help me locate a nice
>> one!

TRENDING THREADS