I cannot send emails to a hyperlink. When I click on the link I get the
following fatal error message: hr = 80041035, f = -2147217355. Please help.
Thanks.

Just to be sure we're clear, do you mean what you wrote, or do you mean you
cannot send email that has a hyperlink in the body of the email, or do you
mean that you cannot get to a hyperlink to work when you click it in an email
you've received?
--
Bill F
Dont believe everything you think.

"winterman" wrote:

> I cannot send emails to a hyperlink. When I click on the link I get the
> following fatal error message: hr = 80041035, f = -2147217355. Please help.
> Thanks.

Thanks Bill, this is what happenned. I wanted to contact a website and
forward some info by email. The site directed me to a hyperlink to do this.
When I clicked on the hyperlink instead of getting the email screen, I got
the error message. This has happenned several times before. In order to
send the email, I have to copy the hyperlink, go to new message in hotmail,
paste hyperlink in the to: field and write and send message.