NEED Compaq Presario 5000 Series quick restore disk (win ME)

I need a Compaq Presario 5000 Series quick restore disk (windows ME)
..email me at PBKLILMAC99@yahoo.com if you have THANKS

According to the HH's Compaq FAQ (posted periodically to this group),
you can order Quickrestore CDs at http://qrcons.orderz.com/page1.asp for
a cost of $10.00 in the U.S.

Nevans

On Fri, 29 Apr 2005 18:31:36 +0000, LILMAC wrote in

> I need a Compaq Presario 5000 Series quick restore disk (windows ME)
> .email me at PBKLILMAC99@yahoo.com if you have THANKS

hh

Regardless of where you obtain one (HP/Compaq likely has yours in stock) you
will need to be more specific on the model. There are literally dozens of
Presario 5000s, all different requiring different QR discs.
HH