Attn: WH2O owners

Just had a great game.

Didn't break 2B, got 1.83B. It was the first time I've been to Wet
Willies twice in a game. Got Vacation Jackpot once. If I could have
got into triple jackpots on one of my multiballs I would have broke 2B.

My favorite music is the Wet Willies music when you have one hazard to
go. Then there is the scream when you get roving Jackpot.

What is your favorite part of WW?

Looks like nice scoring, but depends on # of balls, tilt setting, extra
balls for score, etc.

WW music seems to be a key negative feature on our group, but I really don't
pay much attention to it along the same lines as I don't pay attention to
Alex on The Shadow backglass. I know they are there, but just don't focus
on them or even care. Total package sure, but strong negatives for a
backglass or music??? If you are paying attention to things like that are
you really playing the ball? I just wanna play.

Didn't mean to pick on your thread. I like so much about WW it's hard to
say what I like best. Probably first is the challenge of getting to
Vacation Jackpot and Wet Willies. Next in line would be the topper. Can't
think of any other machine that gives so much in that category.

"Rex Mitchell" <twig@molalla.net> wrote in message
> Just had a great game.
>
> Didn't break 2B, got 1.83B. It was the first time I've been to Wet
> Willies twice in a game. Got Vacation Jackpot once. If I could have
> got into triple jackpots on one of my multiballs I would have broke 2B.
>
> My favorite music is the Wet Willies music when you have one hazard to
> go. Then there is the scream when you get roving Jackpot.
>
> What is your favorite part of WW?

The "pop" it makes when you turn it off? ;D

--
Fred
TX

"Rex Mitchell" <twig@molalla.net> wrote in message news:1119761455.981854.149450@g14g2000cwa.googlegroups.com...

> What is your favorite part of WW?

> What is your favorite part of WW?

After putting some hours on this game recently, I can really understand why
some people dont like it. If you just want to bang the ball around, then
this isnt the game for you. To get the most bang for your buck you have to
seriously concentrate and plan your attack. I personally think the game is
fantastic, but I have watched people play it and walk away from it muttering
"I dont get it."

My favorite part is trying to get triple jackpot (after bumping up the rafts
as far as you can and/or lighting the 5x playfield). you know if you miss
and only get double or single, you just screwed yourself out of alot of
points.

Getting RIVER to class VI is a bitch. As your playing, you always have to be
changing lanes to spot your river letter, man it can be brutal, and throw
off your concentration for making the other shots.

I really enjoy the game because I feel it is so different then the other
games I have, it is a nice change of pace.

Skeets

My machine is set for three ball play. medium settings (holds vacation
items over to next ball). i think it has one extra tilt thrown in.