Soundbar for 1901FP

My new Dimension 8300 arrived 3 days ago and so far all's well. One
problem, the soundbar which attaches to the monitor keeps falling off
with almost any movement. Is this typical (just a cheap piece of
equipment) or should I request a replacement? Right now it's sitting
on the monitor base and performing quite nicely.

One more question, I thought I removed Dell Musicmatch Jukebox thru
Add/Remove software, but it's still there, and pops up whenever I try
to play music. Any suggestions?

Great machine and love this monitor.

TIA for any advice,

Catharine

"Catharine" <catw34@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> My new Dimension 8300 arrived 3 days ago and so far all's well. One
> problem, the soundbar which attaches to the monitor keeps falling off
> with almost any movement. Is this typical (just a cheap piece of
> equipment) or should I request a replacement? Right now it's sitting
> on the monitor base and performing quite nicely.

Mine is secured well, sounds like a problem with the fitting, I would ask
for a replacement

Catharine wrote:

> My new Dimension 8300 arrived 3 days ago and so far all's well. One
> problem, the soundbar which attaches to the monitor keeps falling off
> with almost any movement. Is this typical (just a cheap piece of
> equipment) or should I request a replacement? Right now it's sitting
> on the monitor base and performing quite nicely.

The Soundbar *snaps* in... If installed correctly, there's *no*
way it can "fall off."

Larry

Lawrence Glasser <lglasser@spamcop.net> wrote in message news:<407FCD52.87C6FF7C@spamcop.net>...
> Catharine wrote:
> >
> > My new Dimension 8300 arrived 3 days ago and so far all's well. One
> > problem, the soundbar which attaches to the monitor keeps falling off
> > with almost any movement. Is this typical (just a cheap piece of
> > equipment) or should I request a replacement? Right now it's sitting
> > on the monitor base and performing quite nicely.
>
> The Soundbar *snaps* in... If installed correctly, there's *no*
> way it can "fall off."
>
> Larry

Thanks, Larry and Pet Lover. I was apparently being too wimpy. Gave it
a good shove and it locked into place.

Catharine wrote:

> Lawrence Glasser <lglasser@spamcop.net> wrote in message news:<407FCD52.87C6FF7C@spamcop.net>...
> > Catharine wrote:
> > >
> > > My new Dimension 8300 arrived 3 days ago and so far all's well. One
> > > problem, the soundbar which attaches to the monitor keeps falling off
> > > with almost any movement. Is this typical (just a cheap piece of
> > > equipment) or should I request a replacement? Right now it's sitting
> > > on the monitor base and performing quite nicely.
> >
> > The Soundbar *snaps* in... If installed correctly, there's *no*
> > way it can "fall off."
> >
> > Larry
>
> Thanks, Larry and Pet Lover. I was apparently being too wimpy. Gave it
> a good shove and it locked into place.

Thata girl! <g>

Larry