A Penny Arcade - Spring Lake Arcade

Here's a recent article on my arcade in Rhode Island. I think the author
Paul Dubois captured the essence of the place very well. The Valley Breeze
is a local paper with a readership of about 35,000. They have been very
supportive as have other local papers. (It's difficult to have much of an
advertising budget when working with pennies)

http://www.valleybreeze.com/Free/298003428699196.php

This year's pin line up includes MM, SW, FH, Gottlieb Crosstown, Liberty
Bell, & Knockout, Atari Superman, and Genco Silvercup. SW was an
afterthought as a new pin is scheduled to arrive soon....

batman
Spring Lake Arcade
www.springlakearcade.com (I know, very lame, but we'll have more up later
after my busy season...)
1 answer Last reply
More about penny arcade spring lake arcade

    Nice article. I would like to visit your arcade some day. I was in the
    northeast for the very first time in my life last week, and happened to go
    to hampton beach and saw all the arcades. I had a great time!

    Paul Haupt

    "batman" <johnbatemanNOSPAM@coxNOSPAM.net> wrote in message
    > Here's a recent article on my arcade in Rhode Island. I think the author
    > Paul Dubois captured the essence of the place very well. The Valley
    > Breeze is a local paper with a readership of about 35,000. They have been
    > very supportive as have other local papers. (It's difficult to have much
    > of an advertising budget when working with pennies)
    >
    > http://www.valleybreeze.com/Free/298003428699196.php
    >
    > This year's pin line up includes MM, SW, FH, Gottlieb Crosstown, Liberty
    > Bell, & Knockout, Atari Superman, and Genco Silvercup. SW was an
    > afterthought as a new pin is scheduled to arrive soon....
    >
    > batman
    > Spring Lake Arcade
    > www.springlakearcade.com (I know, very lame, but we'll have more up
    > later after my busy season...)