Sign in with
Your question

Android phone wont turn on....need help

Last response: in Cell Phones & Smartphones
September 17, 2012 5:16:34 PM

yesterday i had downlaoded the skype app then a few hours later i was using my phone when it suddenly started saying the app has closed unexpectedly everytime i tried to open any app or program. so i turned it off took out the battery now when i turn it on it will show the screen with my provider then go to a black screen that keeps saying android across it, like a start up screen but it dont do anything more than go to that screen and stay on it. what do i do?
September 19, 2012 12:07:17 AM

Hey thats happening to me, except i was txting and i was on everything and suddenly my phone turned off.. i thought it was just the battery had died but then i turned it on and it looks like its ganna turn on but then it turns off and itll just do that repeately till i have to take off the battery from the back so it can shut off.. do yu know wat it might be?
a b Ë Android
September 19, 2012 1:16:33 PM

anthonycrozier said:
yesterday i had downlaoded the skype app then a few hours later i was using my phone when it suddenly started saying the app has closed unexpectedly everytime i tried to open any app or program. so i turned it off took out the battery now when i turn it on it will show the screen with my provider then go to a black screen that keeps saying android across it, like a start up screen but it dont do anything more than go to that screen and stay on it. what do i do?

Some phones have an issue where that will keep happening forever, even if you wipe and re-load the operating system. HTC incredible seems to have this happen more than other. You can try re-installing the OS, either download the files to your computer for the phone and re-install the thing yourself or bring it in for service to a store front. If that does not fix it you need to replace the phone.
!