WTB: Big Guns Playfield or Insert Decals

Anybody have a NOS playfield for sale?
I did a mylar removal and the inserts got trashed.
Better yet, anybody know where to get insert decals for this game?

I know that Marco has the playfield for $259.
Does anybody know if their playfield is punched and/or mylared?

Thanks,
Gregg

Hair dryer - I know the consensus here is freeze spray.
I think the damage is due to the amount of screened areas over the
inserts - especially the 'invincible'. Anyways, the thing is porked
now and I doubt I''d ever attempt another mylar removal.

otto

Distinguished
Dec 10, 2001

What method did you use for mylar removal?

What do you think caused the damage?

Otto

CARGPB11

<gixxerdude1000@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> Anybody have a NOS playfield for sale?
> I did a mylar removal and the inserts got trashed.

Andy

You're in luck - Marco has them for $259 + $30 shipping.

Andy

http://www.marcospecialties.com/MODERN/Itemdesc.asp?CartId={46202745-2649-40EVERESTC2-8C40-BAEEDD420EDE}&ic=BIGGUNS&eq=&Tp=