2 Best Fishtales "tales" win a prize!

Thats right, since we all know what a Fishtale is, lemme read the best
line of bull relating to this pinball machine and win a custom
Fishtales prize with free shipping, even for int'l friends. There will
be 2 winners announced next Saturday. Previous winners not eligible.

I am the sole judge (but I will blame Cliff) for picking the losers.

You MUST type your tall tale here on rgp for all to read, do not email
me privately, I will not consider it. Too many people did this for the
Rudy contest.

Lets go fishin'!

Damn, you are good. ;-)

OK, how bout the fact that you're lucky as hell that Hopkins General
happens to have on staff, the world renowned proctologist, Dr. Ben
Dover. Seems it took he and his 10 member surgical staff 14 hours to
remove that mulleted head of yours from your ass after I was done with
you.

He seems to have remarked something about the surgery being like trying
to remove a fishhook by pulling it out the way it went in.

And that protruding one tooth of yours didn't help matters much either.

Oh, and the money of mine you have......it was left behind by me, after
I kicked your ass, so you could get a haircut.

I know, I'm sure you don't remember much. :)

Bryan (CARGPB14) http://usergallery.myhomegameroom.com/gallery/bspins

"Warning! Achtung! Run away, Run away!: BK restorations may emit a
shower of sparks or flames or both. Keep a safe distance (like four
city blocks). Never return to a restoration once lit. Hot hot hot!"

(Sig line compliments of Clive at the Coin-Op Cauldron.)

Lloyd Olson wrote:
> Who sold you the POS that you completely restored and dumped more money into
> than a NIB MM would cost ? Yeah, you got the FT all right. Right square up
> your yahoo. Simple question........ who's got your money ?
>
> Oh, you'd be interested to know that Renee told me your wife's three
> favorite two letter words are..... IS....IT....IN. I think she was talking
> about you by the way Renee was laughing. AH :)
>
> "Bryan Kelly" <bskelly3@aol.com> wrote in message
> > LOL Lloyd, Lloyd, Lloyd. The penile envy you suffer from seems to be
> > exceeded ONLY by the fantasy world you seem to be living in.
> >
> > Simple question......who's got the FT?
> >
> > That's right, ME!!
> >
> > Nough said, o' mullet master. ;-)
> >
> > Bryan (CARGPB14) http://usergallery.myhomegameroom.com/gallery/bspins
> >
> > "Warning! Achtung! Run away, Run away!: BK farts may emit a
> > shower of sparks or flames or both. Keep a safe distance (like four
> > city blocks). Never return to a BK fart once launched. Hot hot hot!"
> >
> > (Sig line compliments of Clive at the Coin-Op Cauldron.)

Ah, Dr. Clive....so nice of you to join us this evening. You have a
package headed your way. Let's just keep this one between you and me.
:)

Coin-Op Cauldron (Clive) wrote:
> Bryan Kelly wrote:
> > LOL Lloyd, Lloyd, Lloyd. The penile envy you suffer from seems to be
> > exceeded ONLY by the fantasy world you seem to be living in.
> >
> > Simple question......who's got the FT?
> >
> > That's right, ME!!
> >
> > Nough said, o' mullet master. ;-)
>
> I don't want to get in the middle of the love-fest but...
>
> It's "'nuff said"! -- didn't you ever read Marvel Comics Bryan?! ;-)
>
> By the way, "Mullet Master vs. Flame Boy" would make a pretty good comic
> book title! ;-)
>
> Clive
> ---
> Board repairs, EPROMs, servicing...
>
> The Coin-Op Cauldron
> 405 Wild Wing Way
> Easley, SC 29642
> (864)238-1707
> http://www.coinopcauldron.com

Del

Distinguished
Oct 3, 2001

Bryan,
Its going to be awhile !, I think the last boards I blew were
so bad "The Doctors" Test Jig is Out Of order, =)

Pin-Del .,

Sorry, Lloyd. Vince got his WW back already, and might I add, with no
charred parts......yet. :)

Lloyd Olson wrote:
> Shhhhhhhhh........ don't tell Pinman. AH :)
>
> "Bryan Kelly" <bskelly3@aol.com> wrote in message
> > Ah, Dr. Clive....so nice of you to join us this evening. You have a
> > package headed your way. Let's just keep this one between you and me.
> > :)
> >
> > Bryan (CARGPB14) http://usergallery.myhomegameroom.com/gallery/bspins
> >
> > "Warning! Achtung! Run away, Run away!: BK restorations may emit a
> > shower of sparks or flames or both. Keep a safe distance (like four
> > city blocks). Never return to a restoration once lit. Hot hot hot!"
> >
> > (Sig line compliments of Clive at the Coin-Op Cauldron.)

BTW Lloyd. The drug store called me by mistake and told me to tell you
your extra strength hemorrhoid cream is ready for you to pick up. That
mullet must have really done some damage on the way out. Oh, and they
won't be getting anymore Depends in until Tuesday. You'll just have to
wear a real diaper until then. :)

And trust me, Vince can check serial numbers all he wants. Clive's
package really is mine. :)

Lloyd Olson wrote:
> Yeah.......and Vince wouldn't think to check the serial numbers on the
> boards and find out his boards are on their way to Clive right now and he
> has boards from one of your other beaters in his game. AH :)
>
> "Bryan Kelly" <bskelly3@aol.com> wrote in message
> > Sorry, Lloyd. Vince got his WW back already, and might I add, with no
> > charred parts......yet. :)
> >
> > Bryan (CARGPB14) http://usergallery.myhomegameroom.com/gallery/bspins
> >
> > "Warning! Achtung! Run away, Run away!: BK restorations may emit a
> > shower of sparks or flames or both. Keep a safe distance (like four
> > city blocks). Never return to a restoration once lit. Hot hot hot!"
> >
> > (Sig line compliments of Clive at the Coin-Op Cauldron.)

> And trust me, Vince can check serial numbers all he wants.
Clive's package really is mine

.. :) TOO MUCH INFORMATION

LOL. OK, you win. :)

Bryan (CARGPB14) http://usergallery.myhomegameroom.com/gallery/bspins

"Warning! Achtung! Run away, Run away!: BK restorations may emit a
shower of sparks or flames or both. Keep a safe distance (like four
city blocks). Never return to a restoration once lit. Hot hot hot!"

(Sig line compliments of Clive at the Coin-Op Cauldron.)

Who sold you the POS that you completely restored and dumped more money into
than a NIB MM would cost ? Yeah, you got the FT all right. Right square up
your yahoo. Simple question........ who's got your money ?

Oh, you'd be interested to know that Renee told me your wife's three
favorite two letter words are..... IS....IT....IN. I think she was talking
about you by the way Renee was laughing. AH :)

"Bryan Kelly" <bskelly3@aol.com> wrote in message
> LOL Lloyd, Lloyd, Lloyd. The penile envy you suffer from seems to be
> exceeded ONLY by the fantasy world you seem to be living in.
>
> Simple question......who's got the FT?
>
> That's right, ME!!
>
> Nough said, o' mullet master. ;-)
>
> Bryan (CARGPB14) http://usergallery.myhomegameroom.com/gallery/bspins
>
> "Warning! Achtung! Run away, Run away!: BK farts may emit a
> shower of sparks or flames or both. Keep a safe distance (like four
> city blocks). Never return to a BK fart once launched. Hot hot hot!"
>
> (Sig line compliments of Clive at the Coin-Op Cauldron.)

Now I've heard that from ALL the women in your family. AH :)

Bryan Kelly wrote:
> LOL Lloyd, Lloyd, Lloyd. The penile envy you suffer from seems to be
> exceeded ONLY by the fantasy world you seem to be living in.
>
> Simple question......who's got the FT?
>
> That's right, ME!!
>
> Nough said, o' mullet master. ;-)

I don't want to get in the middle of the love-fest but...

It's "'nuff said"! -- didn't you ever read Marvel Comics Bryan?! ;-)

By the way, "Mullet Master vs. Flame Boy" would make a pretty good comic
book title! ;-)

Clive
---
Board repairs, EPROMs, servicing...

The Coin-Op Cauldron
405 Wild Wing Way
Easley, SC 29642
(864)238-1707
http://www.coinopcauldron.com

Dad.......read. Oh that's a pretty funny one Clive. If he could read he
wouldn't be sending you all those boards to get fixed. LTG :)

"Coin-Op Cauldron (Clive)" <Clivejonesen@netscape.net> wrote in message

> It's "'nuff said"! -- didn't you ever read Marvel Comics Bryan?! ;-)
>
> By the way, "Mullet Master vs. Flame Boy" would make a pretty good comic
> book title! ;-)
>
> Clive
> ---
> Board repairs, EPROMs, servicing...
>
> The Coin-Op Cauldron
> 405 Wild Wing Way
> Easley, SC 29642
> (864)238-1707
> http://www.coinopcauldron.com

The preperation H is for you dad. Then you'll be able to bathe in it. Just
don't stay in so long you disappear.

I'm glad Vince never read any of your sticker reproduction posts........

> BTW Lloyd. The drug store called me by mistake and told me to tell you
> your extra strength hemorrhoid cream is ready for you to pick up. That
> mullet must have really done some damage on the way out. Oh, and they
> won't be getting anymore Depends in until Tuesday. You'll just have to
> wear a real diaper until then. :)
>
> And trust me, Vince can check serial numbers all he wants.

Clive's package really is mine. :) TOO MUCH INFORMATION

> Bryan (CARGPB14) http://usergallery.myhomegameroom.com/gallery/bspins
>
> "Warning! Achtung! Run away, Run away!: BK farts will emit a
> shower of sparks or flames or both. Keep a safe distance (like four
> city blocks). Never return to a BK fart once lit. Hot hot hot!"
>
> (Sig line compliments of Clive at the Coin-Op Cauldron.)

My wife bought our minty Fishtales at auction. This was back in the mid '90s
and she was down to bidding against one other person (an operator). Just as
she was about to back out, the auctioneer (Rick Parsons) threw a 100 dollar
bill in the game and upped her bid by that amount. The other bidder got so
mad he quit bidding. We laughed all the way home!

Mark Hooks

<azarcadegames@cox.net> wrote in message
> Thats right, since we all know what a Fishtale is, lemme read the best
> line of bull relating to this pinball machine and win a custom
> Fishtales prize with free shipping, even for int'l friends. There will
> be 2 winners announced next Saturday. Previous winners not eligible.
>
> I am the sole judge (but I will blame Cliff) for picking the losers.
>
> You MUST type your tall tale here on rgp for all to read, do not email
> me privately, I will not consider it. Too many people did this for the
> Rudy contest.
>
> Lets go fishin'!

The end of the Fish

Well Cliffy was looking for another game to "work on". But Steve was
not around. So the Cliffster had to find a game that was easy to fix.
Clifford found a "Fish Tails" that was 99% complete. It only needed a
rubber fish body to replace the missing fish in the topper. The
solenoid and light was already there.

As Steve was away on vacation, Cliffy pulled the driver board and
pulled what he suspected as the faulty transistor off of the board. In
doing so, he pulled multiple traces off of the board. It took
Clif-a-matic so long to hack the board that Steve had time to come back
from his vacation.

Cliff met Steve, in his driveway, while he was still unpacking his car
from his trip. Cliff explained to Steve about his need for an emergency
board repair. Steve's wife gave a knowing look as she nodded to her
husband, letting him know that she knew Steve was stuck going with
Cliff to perform yet another emergency board repair.

Steve mournfully looked at the hacks. Then, he checked the board in one
of his own games. To Steve's amazement, the board worked! Cliffy
stared to brag about what a great electronic technician he was.

As usual, Steve waited for Cliff to run out of verbal diarrhea. Then he
asked Cliff for the full story. After Cliff confided in Steve, Steve
concluded to Cliff, "Get a new rubber fish".

Cliff tried to put in the new rubber fish requiring another emergency
repair, but that's another story ...

Oh, I'm sorry. This was supposed to be a tail not a story. Am I still
eligible for the prize?

--
PinTed

azarcadegames@cox.net wrote:
> Thats right, since we all know what a Fishtale is, lemme read the best
> line of bull relating to this pinball machine and win a custom
> Fishtales prize with free shipping, even for int'l friends. There will
> be 2 winners announced next Saturday. Previous winners not eligible.
>
> I am the sole judge (but I will blame Cliff) for picking the losers.
>
> You MUST type your tall tale here on rgp for all to read, do not email
> me privately, I will not consider it. Too many people did this for the
> Rudy contest.
>
> Lets go fishin'!

Nice try PinTed, but it just don't get no better then kickin LTG's
mullet groomed ass. The locals talk about it even to this day. ;-)

Some say the stranger moved so fast, he almost looked like he was on
fire.

PinTed wrote:
> The end of the Fish
>
> Well Cliffy was looking for another game to "work on". But Steve was
> not around. So the Cliffster had to find a game that was easy to fix.
> Clifford found a "Fish Tails" that was 99% complete. It only needed a
> rubber fish body to replace the missing fish in the topper. The
> solenoid and light was already there.
>
> As Steve was away on vacation, Cliffy pulled the driver board and
> pulled what he suspected as the faulty transistor off of the board. In
> doing so, he pulled multiple traces off of the board. It took
> Clif-a-matic so long to hack the board that Steve had time to come back
> from his vacation.
>
> Cliff met Steve, in his driveway, while he was still unpacking his car
> from his trip. Cliff explained to Steve about his need for an emergency
> board repair. Steve's wife gave a knowing look as she nodded to her
> husband, letting him know that she knew Steve was stuck going with
> Cliff to perform yet another emergency board repair.
>
> Steve mournfully looked at the hacks. Then, he checked the board in one
> of his own games. To Steve's amazement, the board worked! Cliffy
> stared to brag about what a great electronic technician he was.
>
> As usual, Steve waited for Cliff to run out of verbal diarrhea. Then he
> asked Cliff for the full story. After Cliff confided in Steve, Steve
> concluded to Cliff, "Get a new rubber fish".
>
> Cliff tried to put in the new rubber fish requiring another emergency
> repair, but that's another story ...
>
> Oh, I'm sorry. This was supposed to be a tail not a story. Am I still
> eligible for the prize?
>
> --
> PinTed
>

> azarcadegames@cox.net wrote:
> > Thats right, since we all know what a Fishtale is, lemme read the best
> > line of bull relating to this pinball machine and win a custom
> > Fishtales prize with free shipping, even for int'l friends. There will
> > be 2 winners announced next Saturday. Previous winners not eligible.
> >
> > I am the sole judge (but I will blame Cliff) for picking the losers.
> >
> > You MUST type your tall tale here on rgp for all to read, do not email
> > me privately, I will not consider it. Too many people did this for the
> > Rudy contest.
> >
> > Lets go fishin'!

Nice try Dad. I know you are old, but you have really lost all touch of
reality. AH :)

> Nice try PinTed, but it just don't get no better then lickin LTG's
> mullet groomed ass. The locals talk about it even to this day. ;-)
>
> Some say my tounge moved so fast, he almost looked like he was on
> fire.
>
> Bryan (CARGPB14) http://usergallery.myhomegameroom.com/gallery/bspins
>
> "Warning! Achtung! Run away, Run away!: BK farts may emit a
> shower of sparks or flames or both. Keep a safe distance (like four
> city blocks). Never sniff a BK fart once lit. Hot hot hot!"
>
> (Sig line compliments of Clive at the Coin-Op Cauldron.)

Todd, that certainly is stretching the fishes tail alright! :p

--
Cliffy - CARGPB2
A passion for pinball!

Better yet i just picked up another playfield, and yet another boat
ramp.

Running boat ramp total: 4 (1NOS, 1 Mint, 1 mildly used, 1 toasted
insert)

I'm trying to build a real nice FT, and at the same time restore a
wired playfield that was my first plan before realizing that building a
game from parts is more expensive than just buying the whole game. ;)

Maybe I can wear some fishing gear and hold them all up on a line? ;)

-c

This probably won't win but it's a fun story.

This past May RazerX, Craig -C and I are driving to Allentown. RazerX
is behind the wheel and I'm riding shot gun with Craig in the back seat
behind me. He brought with his Fish Tales playfield under the
impression playfield restorations was going to be at the show since he
wanted them to do some of the restoration work.

So we are talking about the playfield and how the boat ramp is actually
one of the few wood ramps. Craig -C says "Yeah I got it right here" and
from his bag he pulls out a boat ramp and hands it to me. So I'm
looking it over at the minor wear spots and raised inserts and tell him
"yeah this isn't bad it should clean up nicely."

Craig then tells me "yeah but don't worry I have a better one." I sware
it looked like he reached into his jacket pocket before he handed me a
second boat ramp. RazerX noticed that two because we both looked back
at him at the same time. So now I'm sitting there with two boat ramps
in my hands when RazerX asks him "do you have a third one in your other
pocket?"

So both RZX and I are figuring out how we can get our hands on more boat
ramps so Craig'ers can wear Cargo pants at Expo with a boat ramp in each
pocket and have him walk around Expo going up to random people just
pulling out countless numbers of boat ramps.

Ok so it was three guys on a weekend road trip in a moment of stupidity
but it is FT related.

-wolffy

last chance for your fish tale.

bryan kelly is probably unbeatable. so much so that i shipped his prize
yesterday

so we have one spot left.

good luck

TRENDING THREADS