Sign in with
Your question

Keyboard problem

Last response: in Other Consumer Electronics
September 10, 2012 10:10:43 AM

Hi there, my name is Tony and i have a problem on my computer. The keyboard that i have is recognized by the computer and works in BIOS with no problems. But.. when i try to logon i can't write the password + when i tried to reinstall Windows and the "Press any key to boot from disc..." screen came up i could press any key tough, but after that i couldn't format the partition nor reinstall windows on another. Also, it doesn't give me any error.. :/  I don't know what the hell it can be but please help me. Any help is appreciated. BTW is have: AMD Athlon 3000 1.8 Ghz Single Core , Ati Radeon 1050 Series , 512 Mb RAM (don't know what type because it doesn't show me and i can't install more RAM because the computer would get a black screen) , 80 gb of space, 2 partition (one has 10 gb and has windows xp installed on it and the other has 70 gb and my precious files) , Windows XP Service Pack 3 with all drivers updated. These are the details, hope you will find a solution. Thanks in advance. Tony

More about : keyboard problem

September 12, 2012 7:59:50 PM

You might want to repost this in the computer forums instead of general CE.
!