Funhouse / roadshow eyelid plungers

martin

Looks like I can make the vertical and horizontal eyelid plunger
plastic parts. The vertical plastic will be an exact mechanical
replacement; the horizontal plastic will be a substitute part designed
for mechanical equivalence.

They will be precision cut from Delrin or Nylon.

To use these parts, you will need to have the metal parts from the old
plungers, and roll pins (also from the old plungers).

Budgetary pricing is about $4 for the vertical part, and $8 for the
horizontal part.

I'm in, freakin' way in :) Good show Martin :)

--
Cliffy - CARGPB2
A passion for pinball!

I'll take three of each!

> martin wrote:
> > Looks like I can make the vertical and horizontal eyelid plunger
> > plastic parts. The vertical plastic will be an exact mechanical
> > replacement; the horizontal plastic will be a substitute part designed
> > for mechanical equivalence.
> >
> > They will be precision cut from Delrin or Nylon.
> >
> > To use these parts, you will need to have the metal parts from the old
> > plungers, and roll pins (also from the old plungers).
> >
> > Budgetary pricing is about $4 for the vertical part, and $8 for the
> > horizontal part.
> >

> --
> Cliffy - CARGPB2
> A passion for pinball!
> http://www.passionforpinball.com

Martin,

I'll take 2 of each if you make them.

--
http://www.myhomegameroom.com

"martin" <martin.reynolds@gmail.com> wrote in message
> Looks like I can make the vertical and horizontal eyelid plunger
> plastic parts. The vertical plastic will be an exact mechanical
> replacement; the horizontal plastic will be a substitute part designed
> for mechanical equivalence.
>
> They will be precision cut from Delrin or Nylon.
>
> To use these parts, you will need to have the metal parts from the old
> plungers, and roll pins (also from the old plungers).
>
> Budgetary pricing is about $4 for the vertical part, and $8 for the
> horizontal part.

Martin,

I'm in for three (3) sets (horizontal and vertical).

Thanks.

Al

martin wrote:
> Looks like I can make the vertical and horizontal eyelid plunger
> plastic parts. The vertical plastic will be an exact mechanical
> replacement; the horizontal plastic will be a substitute part designed
> for mechanical equivalence.
>
> They will be precision cut from Delrin or Nylon.
>
> To use these parts, you will need to have the metal parts from the old
> plungers, and roll pins (also from the old plungers).
>
> Budgetary pricing is about $4 for the vertical part, and $8 for the
> horizontal part.

Martin,

Put me in for 2 sets.(horizontal and vertical)

Thanks

Joe

Two sets fo me.

martin wrote:
> Looks like I can make the vertical and horizontal eyelid plunger
> plastic parts. The vertical plastic will be an exact mechanical
> replacement; the horizontal plastic will be a substitute part designed
> for mechanical equivalence.
>
> They will be precision cut from Delrin or Nylon.
>
> To use these parts, you will need to have the metal parts from the old
> plungers, and roll pins (also from the old plungers).
>
> Budgetary pricing is about $4 for the vertical part, and $8 for the
> horizontal part.

otto

Distinguished
Dec 10, 2001

I'm in for two of each.

Otto

CARGPB11

"martin" <martin.reynolds@gmail.com> wrote in message
> Looks like I can make the vertical and horizontal eyelid plunger
> plastic parts. The vertical plastic will be an exact mechanical
> replacement; the horizontal plastic will be a substitute part designed
> for mechanical equivalence.
>
> They will be precision cut from Delrin or Nylon.
>
> To use these parts, you will need to have the metal parts from the old
> plungers, and roll pins (also from the old plungers).
>
> Budgetary pricing is about $4 for the vertical part, and $8 for the
> horizontal part.

I've been working on my Funhouse today . I didn't know these parts were NOT
available PLEASE DON'T TELL ME!!

I've brought the Rudy head assymble over here to my apt (My Dad's garage it
just TOO HOT! & HUMID)

I need the plunger (and plastic assembly) for Rudy's eyes to open/close.
Took his head out and before bringing it over here, I had to re-solder a
wire (the red one) going to the motor of the jaw and the wire going to a
solenoid (coil) that operates his look to the left. The plunger for his eyes
Open/Closed has had it.

So , Martin if you could replicate this part, I'll take 2 (one for backup)

TexasSteven

This really is great news. Martin. Now I can turn Rudy's blinking back
on and let him blink with impunity! ;P I would like at leat two sets!

--
Cliffy - CARGPB2
A passion for pinball!
http://www.passionforpinball.com

martin

Thanks, all. That's enough to get me started. Drawings are out for
formal quote.

It is also possible to make these in brass. It will cost more, but
obviously they won't break. So you would not need spares.

>Budgetary pricing is about $4 for the vertical part, and $8 for the
>horizontal part.

I'd like 3 sets too.

Freeman
I would rather be happy then right.

Looks like there's a good NEED for these, Martin

May buy more as time goes on (just to keep Rudy going!)

TexasSteven

Menace

Distinguished
Jun 27, 2005

Chalk me up for 2 sets please!

Doug

"martin" <martin.reynolds@gmail.com> wrote in message
> Looks like I can make the vertical and horizontal eyelid plunger
> plastic parts. The vertical plastic will be an exact mechanical
> replacement; the horizontal plastic will be a substitute part designed
> for mechanical equivalence.
>
> They will be precision cut from Delrin or Nylon.
>
> To use these parts, you will need to have the metal parts from the old
> plungers, and roll pins (also from the old plungers).
>
> Budgetary pricing is about $4 for the vertical part, and $8 for the
> horizontal part.

How about the plunger for the eyes open/close and wide open, Martin?

TexasSteven

I'm in, I'll take two sets

--

John Arriola

"martin" <martin.reynolds@gmail.com> wrote in message
> Looks like I can make the vertical and horizontal eyelid plunger
> plastic parts. The vertical plastic will be an exact mechanical
> replacement; the horizontal plastic will be a substitute part designed
> for mechanical equivalence.
>
> They will be precision cut from Delrin or Nylon.
>
> To use these parts, you will need to have the metal parts from the old
> plungers, and roll pins (also from the old plungers).
>
> Budgetary pricing is about $4 for the vertical part, and $8 for the
> horizontal part.

Yes. The eyelid plungers are all the same for Red, Ted, & Rudy.

I had to get mine from Holland!

bogart
www.pinrestore.com

bogart wrote:

Yes. The eyelid plungers are all the same for Red, Ted, & Rudy.

I had to get mine from Holland!

www.pinrestore.com

Holland?? Is it the website with the ending of .nl ??

If so they are OUT!

Or please share with us the website, Bogart.

TexasSteven