Remote Desktop Connection_PM

Hello All...

I have Windows XP Professional installed on my PC. How can I access other
desktop using "Remote Desktop Connection" ? Is there any need to instaal some
software?

Thanks in advance.

-Pawan

Hi,

The console is designed for you to connect *to* your WindowsXP Professional
machine (host) from virtually any other Win operating system (client). There
is a stand-alone file you can download if you don't have a WinXP CD to get
the files from to load on the remote machine. All you need really is a CD or
thumb drive with the mstsc.exe and mstscax.dll files on it to run from any
client machine and access your WinXP Pro installation (that and the IP
address of the system you are accessing remotely).

--
Best of Luck,

http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/
www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/expertzone