Sign in with
Your question

Post the iPhone Questions/Problems You Have!

Tags:
Last response: in Cell Phones & Smartphones
September 18, 2012 5:33:30 AM

Hey guys new to the forum. Been browsing about the iPhone sections alot and noticed theres alot of people with questions/problems about there phone with no answers. So feel free to post any questions, concerns or problems you have and I'll try to answer them the best I can in full details.
September 21, 2012 9:28:05 PM

folgerskush said:
Hey guys new to the forum. Been browsing about the iPhone sections alot and noticed theres alot of people with questions/problems about there phone with no answers. So feel free to post any questions, concerns or problems you have and I'll try to answer them the best I can in full details.

Thanks,

Just got an iPhone 4S. Looking for a reliable app to make Wi-Fi calls. Any recommendations?
September 22, 2012 9:07:11 PM

Maineman said:
Thanks,

Just got an iPhone 4S. Looking for a reliable app to make Wi-Fi calls. Any recommendations?

Hey there I would personally recommend Viber - Free Phone Calling. I've personally never used a wifi calling app my self but its free on the App store has 4 & half stars 543 ratings. Theres also Talk Free which is pretty much Magic Jack on the iPhone but requires you to pay for an account after trying it for free.
!