Still FS: F-14 Tomcat in Northern NJ

Got some interest but nobody stepped up, so I lowered the price a little.

Machine is in decent shape, just shopped it all up.

Cab has some dings and stuff on the right, left side is nice, check the
pics.

Playfield is ok, but the lower half was never mylared, so a couple inserts
have a little wear, check the pics.

http://www.pc-monitor.com/user­s/skeets/f-14.html

Machine is super clean though, it is a "Proto" I guess, still has the proto
roms in it, has the clear beacon and white flashers in the back, and also
has all #44 bulbs underneath. (No green lamp boards)

Playfield has no mylar on it right now, so if you wanted to send it out for
touchup, you wouldnt have to worry about the mylar. On the other hand, if
you dont send it out, it is no longer protected, so you might want to
re-mylar it.

Has coin mechs, coin box, original manual in perfect shape, and is a
domestic machine. (If you care)

Price $950, located in Newton, NJ. Sorry, Local pickup with cash only.

Any questions, just e-mail me. seventh_foo@NOSPAMyahoo.com (remove NOSPAM)

Skeets

http://www.pc-monitor.com/users/skeets/f-14.html

Original link didn't work for me, this one did :)

--
http://www.myhomegameroom.com