Sign in with
Your question

Thanks everyone!!!

Tags:
Last response: in CPUs
April 10, 2003 7:14:41 AM

Hey all,
I just thought that I would post a message saying thanks to all the posters on this board. I can't even count the number of times you guys have helped me with my comp problems. It's great that so many of you take the time to help others and give good advice on their computer troubles. I've saved tons of money and time by getting advice on this board than having to resort to other methods.

Thanks again everyone and happy posting.

More about : question

April 10, 2003 9:20:47 AM

That's what THGC is for. I've also learned a lot from the nice guys here.
April 10, 2003 8:29:37 PM

hey,yes this is a very informative site!!! used it myself a number of times(ok, used it a lot!!!). it also helps if all available info about your rig,( that pertains to issue!!) is included, along with your query; that makes it a lot (LOT) easier for these guys to help others.....if sites like this didn't exist,i think i'd be running a "dell" or something.........shudder.....!!

<font color=purple> We can't all be heros,someone has to stand on the sidewalk and clap!!
Related resources
April 10, 2003 9:26:01 PM

Just in case nobody else gets around to saying this: You're welcome.

I enjoy the challenge of answering questions. It keeps me sharp and the ones I can't answer give me a good idea where I still have things to learn. For me, it's all about learning... which many of the questions here have forced me to do ... so we both get something worthwhile out ot this.

--->It ain't better if it don't work<---
April 11, 2003 2:44:06 AM

Your right about that TEG. It is all about learning. I get a lot of info from THGC. Thanks for your help TEG.
!