Sign in with
Your question

Who's your favorite smartphone manufacturer?

Last response: in Cell Phones & Smartphones

Who's your favorite smartphone manufacturer?

Total: 7 votes (2 blank votes)

• Samsung
  • 40 %
  • HTC
  • 20 %
  • Nokia
  • 40 %
  • LG
  • 0 %
  • Apple
  • 0 %
  • Huawei
  • 0 %
  • ZTE
  • 0 %
  • Motorola
  • 0 %
  • Sony
  • 0 %
  • Other
  • 0 %
September 18, 2012 9:46:16 PM

I think it'd be interesting to see the different preferences of fellow tomshardware users, so let us know what you like! If your favorite isn't on the list (or if you just want to talk up your favorite manufacturer :kaola: ) leave a comment down below telling why you like them.
September 19, 2012 4:42:14 AM

My favourite smartphone manufacturer is Samsung.
Though I also like Apple phones and I am using iPhone 3GS but Samsung phones are much cheaper than Apple phones and provides much functionality in cheaper prices.
October 19, 2012 9:47:32 AM

My most favorite smart phone manufacturer is Samsung because Samsung has lunched so many very reasonable in the market which are much better than the other. They provides the so many features and function's facilities in cheaper phones.
Related resources
October 19, 2012 12:51:03 PM

My Sales Dialer (CRM+) www.mySalesDialer.com now offers a 'web based remote workforce management system’ with 'MySalesDialer smart-phone app' with a rich dialer and CRM feature on Android platform. The app and the centralized remote workforce management system is capable of serving Call center and BPO industry. This dialer is also lowest priced dialer in the market. http://www.prweb.com/releases/MobileCRM/Dialer/prweb991...
October 22, 2012 8:31:37 AM

Lg!
!