PC Audio Out Splitter?

Hi all, I am looking to connect my two RCA stereo speakers to my computer and possibly my existing PC speakers.

What I would like to know is, what kind of cable would I need to connect the stereo speakers to my PC (I've seen one before, just can't remember) and can I use a PC audio-out splitter of some kind to have a the four speakers emit sound and if I can, what cable would I need for that as well? Would the computer be able to determine the left audio signal from the right after being split?

Any help is much appreciated,

Thanks =)
1 answer Last reply
More about audio splitter
  1. You need a stereo Y cable, that splits a 3.5mm plug into two 3.5mm jacks, then the speakers need to be powered speakers. If the RCA speakers are not powered, you will need an amplifier.
Ask a new question

Read More

Speakers Audio Connection Computers