ANNOUNCE: Weekly Pinball Chat Tonight at 8 pm Central Time

Sunday Night Pinball Chat

Feel free to sign in and talk about anything related to pinball and arcades.

Q: Where is this chat held at?
A: http://24.163.135.143/

Q: What time is the chat?
A: It is every Sunday evening starting at 8:00 p.m. until 11:30 p.m. Central
time. That is also 01:00 to 04:30 Monday, Greenwich Mean Time (UTC).
Here is a link to find out what time it is right now. Check the Chicago
listing for current Central Time. http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/

Sorry this is so last minute. I had little time to prepare for the change.
Improvements will be made soon. Thank you for your patience!

You can login to the chat room by typing your user name in the login box. It
will connect to my chat server from there.

Regards,

Jesse