HP Pavilion a6761uk Turns on then off then on then off endless cycle

loadingaz

Honorable
Apr 20, 2012
Hello i bought HP Pavilion a6761uk like 3 years ago.

One morning i turn it on then after like 4 seconds turns it self off and after like 2 seconds it turns back on and then again off just endless cycle.

I thought the problem was the mother board so i bought a motherboard called MicroStar MSI G41M4-L socket 775 Intel G41 Micro ATX onboard VGA/SND/LAN DDR2 Intel Motherboard. But this did not work. Then i bought a CPU that did not work either. I tryied to unplug mu harddrive from my PSU and SATA that didn't help either. Also i unplugged my DVD that did not work either. Then i tried to chance my PSU and Graphics card but that did't help either. Do you know what to do guys? Im running my pc just with power suppy cable im not using any keyboards or mouses at the moment on pc that i turn on and it shut's it selft off.

Guys i realy need help my pc hasent been working for 1 week now!!!

Could it be the ram problem?

Also i tried to place only one stick of ram but that didn't help either. Also i tried to run computer without any ram same problem. Pc turns off and then back on endless cycle!!!

What do i do???

Help me please!

loadingaz

Honorable
Apr 20, 2012
I tried to do that but same problem. Could my PSU be the problem? My PSU wattage is 500 and i got asus gtx 560 ti 1gb could it be the problem?

do you have two 6pin PCIe power plugs connected to the 560Ti?
I could almost bet that one of the two 6pin plugs connecting the card is not connected

also do you have all of the front panel plugs connected

just try checking those
even if the power plugs looked connected
just pull them out and reseat them

also when did this problem start?

was it after a hardware changes?