Pins in Garden City (near Myrtle Beach SC)

Sorry I missed the names of the arcades.

arcade #1: T3, LOTR, HRC - all working fine, but dirty. Plus a bunch of
pitch and bat machines.

arcade #2 (on the pier): AF (nice!), Godzilla.

The AF was the nicest I've ever played - powerful flippers, and clean!

We're staying about 2 miles north in Surfside.

The "Garden City Pavillion" is where ya' found those pins. If you went
upstairs, they sometimes have another pin as well. Last year it was a
nice Elvira. All told, they have another 5 or 6 out on route. The Pier
is called just that, "Garden City Pier". Have a great vacation!~Pinball
Bret (Here in Myrtle Beach)

jschlarb wrote:
> Sorry I missed the names of the arcades.
>
> arcade #1: T3, LOTR, HRC - all working fine, but dirty. Plus a bunch of
> pitch and bat machines.
>
> arcade #2 (on the pier): AF (nice!), Godzilla.
>
> The AF was the nicest I've ever played - powerful flippers, and clean!
>
> We're staying about 2 miles north in Surfside.

They had a fairly nice TZ sitting upstairs about 2 months ago, but the
upstairs is blocked off and out of commision these days. The TZ was
gone when i went in 4-5 days ago though...Pinball Bret we should get in
touch sometime, i live over in conway..

I was just there over the weekend. The arcade had a T3, LOTR, and HRC. The
LOTR seemed to be fine (first time I've played one), the T3 looked in good
shape (didn't play this one), the HRC was fair (flippers seemed weak).

The pier had a Adams Family and a Godizalla. Didn't play either of these.

In Cherry Grove, I found a very nice T3, a Dr. Who, and one other I forget.
This was in an arcade on the left side going into Cherry Grove. There is a
putt-putt and stuff. It's a green bldg on the left.

Also, between Cherry Grove and N. Myrtle on Ocean Drive, are a couple of
places. The OD Bar & Grill has Monoploy, Adams Family, and one other. All
were pretty beat, Across the street is an arcade on the Ocean side that had
3 pins but the were all pretty beat.

--
John Jones
Senior Oracle DBA
"Newpinguy" <sethmundy@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> They had a fairly nice TZ sitting upstairs about 2 months ago, but the
> upstairs is blocked off and out of commision these days. The TZ was
> gone when i went in 4-5 days ago though...Pinball Bret we should get in
> touch sometime, i live over in conway..

Also, right under my nose at Ocean and Surfside Dr. (in Surfside),
there's an open-air arcade with a Scared Stiff. It's about a 3-minute
walk from our rental.

Browsed the arcade directly across from the pavillion yesterday and
found a AF, JD, ID, and the Getaway, but didn't have a chance to play,
all looked fairly clean though..