tech: TZ does not power on

My TZ in my house has been working great. Go to turn it on this
morning for a few games and nothing... the game does not even come on
.... make a sound nothing.
I checked that power is coming to the outlet.

Not sure what to check first. Never had absolutely nothing happen when
you turn the power switch on a game before.

Thanks for any help
4 answers Last reply
More about tech power

    Is the main fuse in the game the one by the outlet inside the game you
    could plug a lite or something else into to work on the game? If so do
    you turn it one way or the other to get it out.

    thanks

    > My TZ in my house has been working great. Go to turn it on this
    > morning for a few games and nothing... the game does not even come on
    > ... make a sound nothing.
    > I checked that power is coming to the outlet.
    >
    > Not sure what to check first. Never had absolutely nothing happen when
    > you turn the power switch on a game before.

    Check the main fuse inside the game. Check to make sure the cord is pushed
    all the way in at the back of the machine.

    --
    Mike S.
    Kalamazoo, MI

    Gameroom: http://tinyurl.com/4hfev
    W C S Owner's List: http://tinyurl.com/39cjo
    M B Scoop Repair: http://tinyurl.com/9lfu
    ------------------------------­--------------

    The plug is not lose. I took the main fuse holder off, but the fuse
    would not come out. After using two very little flat head screw
    drivers I was able to grab it and get it out. It had some sore of
    sticky stuff around both ends ... not sure what that is from. Tested
    it with a meter and it works fine.
    Powered on the game and it came right on ... very odd. Go to play a
    game and the left flippers are very weak ... and sort of bounce once to
    the full up position.
    Must be some sort of power issue going on.

    yes and yes

    <funarcade@gmail.com> wrote in message
    > Is the main fuse in the game the one by the outlet inside the game you
    > could plug a lite or something else into to work on the game? If so do
    > you turn it one way or the other to get it out.
    >
    > thanks

Games Power Video Games