FS: Nice JOKERZ cabinet and coin door, includes lots of ex..

Nice Jokerz cabinet with side rails, coin door, speaker, power cord,
transformer, volume control knob, pendulum tilt, etc.

FIRST 50 BUCKS TAKES IT OR TO EBAY IT GOES.

Located in Lincoln, Ne.

Dana Poore
Email me for pics at- dppe at neb dot rr dot com

Did this Jokerz cabinet used to have a Funhouse playfield in it? ; )

Richard

On 26 Jun 2005 17:32:56 -0700, dppe@neb.rr.com wrote:

>Nice Jokerz cabinet with side rails, coin door, speaker, power cord,
>transformer, volume control knob, pendulum tilt, etc.
>
>FIRST 50 BUCKS TAKES IT OR TO EBAY IT GOES.
>
>Located in Lincoln, Ne.
>
>Dana Poore
>Email me for pics at- dppe at neb dot rr dot com

I asked because I wondered if you were the one who came to get my old Funhouse
cabinet several years ago. Someone had a Jokerz cab with Funhouse guts, and
they were looking for a cabinet to swap the parts into. : )

Richard