Is it me or is something missing here? (eBay)

Tags:
  • Power Supplies
  • Games
  • Ebay
  • Video Games
Last response: in Video Games
a b ) Power supply
June 27, 2005 4:57:23 AM

I am mistaken or is thier something fairly critical missing from this
machine?, at least in the photos provided:

I think there is perhaps something else this machine will need aside from
repair to the power supply. Buyer beware! -Joshua

--
Remove NOSPAM from address when emailing a reply ( atariNOSPAM at
twcny.rr.com )

More about : missing ebay

Anonymous
a b ) Power supply
June 27, 2005 4:57:24 AM

That is really odd,

But if you look at the other shots one does show the lower playfield behind
the machine. I can't for the life of me figure out why he left it there.

Diane

"Atari_2600" <atariNOSPAM@twcny.rr.com> wrote in message
>I am mistaken or is thier something fairly critical missing from this
>machine?, at least in the photos provided:
>
> http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=...
>
> I think there is perhaps something else this machine will need aside from
> repair to the power supply. Buyer beware! -Joshua
>
> --
> Remove NOSPAM from address when emailing a reply ( atariNOSPAM at
> twcny.rr.com )

Anonymous
a b ) Power supply
June 27, 2005 4:57:24 AM

I think the bottom playfield is actually under the cabinet in these pictures
:)  But I could be wrong!

--
http://www.myhomegameroom.com

"Atari_2600" <atariNOSPAM@twcny.rr.com> wrote in message
>I am mistaken or is thier something fairly critical missing from this
>machine?, at least in the photos provided:
>
> http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=...
>
> I think there is perhaps something else this machine will need aside from
> repair to the power supply. Buyer beware! -Joshua
>
> --
> Remove NOSPAM from address when emailing a reply ( atariNOSPAM at
> twcny.rr.com )

a b ) Power supply
June 27, 2005 4:57:24 AM

I personally dig this one

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6188...

The seller claims the pics are all of the actual machine. All 3 pics were
lifted from IPDB, and 2 pics of the front panel are different - one game is
drilled and has a sticker on the coin door, the other is not drilled and has
no sticker :)

I sent a question through eBay asking about it, and the seller insists they
are pics of the actual game!

--
http://www.myhomegameroom.com

"Atari_2600" <atariNOSPAM@twcny.rr.com> wrote in message
>I am mistaken or is thier something fairly critical missing from this
>machine?, at least in the photos provided:
>
> http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=...
>
> I think there is perhaps something else this machine will need aside from
> repair to the power supply. Buyer beware! -Joshua
>
> --
> Remove NOSPAM from address when emailing a reply ( atariNOSPAM at
> twcny.rr.com )

Anonymous
a b ) Power supply
June 27, 2005 4:57:24 AM

The Cellar plastic is missing, too :-)

Atari_2600 wrote:
> I am mistaken or is thier something fairly critical missing from this
> machine?, at least in the photos provided:
>
> http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=...
>
> I think there is perhaps something else this machine will need aside from
> repair to the power supply. Buyer beware! -Joshua
>
> --
> Remove NOSPAM from address when emailing a reply ( atariNOSPAM at
> twcny.rr.com )
Anonymous
a b ) Power supply
June 27, 2005 10:09:22 AM

Funny on the No Fear how he didn't post your question for people to
see. Man, the entire surroundings are different in each picture!! One
has no finished walls and a pin to the right. The next has nice
finished walls, no pins to the right but a pin to the left. Then,
adding in your comments makes this one quite hilarious.

Doug

John Wart, jr wrote:
> I personally dig this one
>
> http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6188...
>
> The seller claims the pics are all of the actual machine. All 3 pics were
> lifted from IPDB, and 2 pics of the front panel are different - one game is
> drilled and has a sticker on the coin door, the other is not drilled and has
> no sticker :)
>
> I sent a question through eBay asking about it, and the seller insists they
> are pics of the actual game!
>
> --
> http://www.myhomegameroom.com
>

> "Atari_2600" <atariNOSPAM@twcny.rr.com> wrote in message
> >I am mistaken or is thier something fairly critical missing from this
> >machine?, at least in the photos provided:
> >
> > http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=...
> >
> > I think there is perhaps something else this machine will need aside from
> > repair to the power supply. Buyer beware! -Joshua
> >
> > --
> > Remove NOSPAM from address when emailing a reply ( atariNOSPAM at
> > twcny.rr.com )

Anonymous
a b ) Power supply
June 27, 2005 11:11:26 AM

How is this for odd? The current high bidder on this machine
(coaster63) is the same current high bidder on the "Pac-Man pinball"
auction referenced on another thread (Am I missing something here?).
Interesting...

Jim
Anonymous
a b ) Power supply
June 28, 2005 7:59:16 AM

Yeah right!! 3 different pics from 3 different locations & 3 different
owners of the pics. Yeah, this is a legit auction. Someone is going to
get ripped off.

Chas
!