Is it me or is something missing here? (eBay)

I am mistaken or is thier something fairly critical missing from this
machine?, at least in the photos provided:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=13725&item=6189811459&rd=1

I think there is perhaps something else this machine will need aside from
repair to the power supply. Buyer beware! -Joshua

--
Remove NOSPAM from address when emailing a reply ( atariNOSPAM at
twcny.rr.com )

    That is really odd,

    But if you look at the other shots one does show the lower playfield behind
    the machine. I can't for the life of me figure out why he left it there.

    Diane

    "Atari_2600" <atariNOSPAM@twcny.rr.com> wrote in message
    >I am mistaken or is thier something fairly critical missing from this
    >machine?, at least in the photos provided:
    >
    > http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=13725&item=6189811459&rd=1
    >
    > I think there is perhaps something else this machine will need aside from
    > repair to the power supply. Buyer beware! -Joshua
    >
    > --
    > Remove NOSPAM from address when emailing a reply ( atariNOSPAM at
    > twcny.rr.com )

    I think the bottom playfield is actually under the cabinet in these pictures
    :) But I could be wrong!

    --
    http://www.myhomegameroom.com

    "Atari_2600" <atariNOSPAM@twcny.rr.com> wrote in message
    >I am mistaken or is thier something fairly critical missing from this
    >machine?, at least in the photos provided:
    >
    > http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=13725&item=6189811459&rd=1
    >
    > I think there is perhaps something else this machine will need aside from
    > repair to the power supply. Buyer beware! -Joshua
    >
    > --
    > Remove NOSPAM from address when emailing a reply ( atariNOSPAM at
    > twcny.rr.com )

    I personally dig this one

    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6188935294&sspagename=ADME%3AL%3ARTQ%3AUS%3A1&rd=1

    The seller claims the pics are all of the actual machine. All 3 pics were
    lifted from IPDB, and 2 pics of the front panel are different - one game is
    drilled and has a sticker on the coin door, the other is not drilled and has
    no sticker :)

    I sent a question through eBay asking about it, and the seller insists they
    are pics of the actual game!

    --
    http://www.myhomegameroom.com

    "Atari_2600" <atariNOSPAM@twcny.rr.com> wrote in message
    >I am mistaken or is thier something fairly critical missing from this
    >machine?, at least in the photos provided:
    >
    > http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=13725&item=6189811459&rd=1
    >
    > I think there is perhaps something else this machine will need aside from
    > repair to the power supply. Buyer beware! -Joshua
    >
    > --
    > Remove NOSPAM from address when emailing a reply ( atariNOSPAM at
    > twcny.rr.com )

    The Cellar plastic is missing, too :-)

    Atari_2600 wrote:
    > I am mistaken or is thier something fairly critical missing from this
    > machine?, at least in the photos provided:
    >
    > http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=13725&item=6189811459&rd=1
    >
    > I think there is perhaps something else this machine will need aside from
    > repair to the power supply. Buyer beware! -Joshua
    >
    > --
    > Remove NOSPAM from address when emailing a reply ( atariNOSPAM at
    > twcny.rr.com )

    Funny on the No Fear how he didn't post your question for people to
    see. Man, the entire surroundings are different in each picture!! One
    has no finished walls and a pin to the right. The next has nice
    finished walls, no pins to the right but a pin to the left. Then,
    adding in your comments makes this one quite hilarious.

    Doug

    John Wart, jr wrote:
    > I personally dig this one
    >
    > http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6188935294&sspagename=ADME%3AL%3ARTQ%3AUS%3A1&rd=1
    >
    > The seller claims the pics are all of the actual machine. All 3 pics were
    > lifted from IPDB, and 2 pics of the front panel are different - one game is
    > drilled and has a sticker on the coin door, the other is not drilled and has
    > no sticker :)
    >
    > I sent a question through eBay asking about it, and the seller insists they
    > are pics of the actual game!
    >
    > --
    > http://www.myhomegameroom.com
    >

    > "Atari_2600" <atariNOSPAM@twcny.rr.com> wrote in message
    > >I am mistaken or is thier something fairly critical missing from this
    > >machine?, at least in the photos provided:
    > >
    > > http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=13725&item=6189811459&rd=1
    > >
    > > I think there is perhaps something else this machine will need aside from
    > > repair to the power supply. Buyer beware! -Joshua
    > >
    > > --
    > > Remove NOSPAM from address when emailing a reply ( atariNOSPAM at
    > > twcny.rr.com )

    How is this for odd? The current high bidder on this machine
    (coaster63) is the same current high bidder on the "Pac-Man pinball"
    auction referenced on another thread (Am I missing something here?).
    Interesting...

    Jim

    Yeah right!! 3 different pics from 3 different locations & 3 different
    owners of the pics. Yeah, this is a legit auction. Someone is going to
    get ripped off.

    Chas

Power Supplies Games Ebay Video Games