FS: Williams FLASH (Michigan)

I have a fully working and decent condition 1979 Williams
Flash pinball for sale. New 40 pin interconnector, new
playfield rubber, pretty decent overall condition and fully
working. Asking $575 or offer, pickup near Detroit/Ann Arbor
Michigan.

I also have a Tempest Mini for sale at $650 working and
in nice condition.

Pictures at
http://marvin3m.com/gamesale

cfh at provide dot net

I can also offer a 30 day warranty to anyone that buys
the Flash pinball within 20 miles of me (Detroit area).