jbond_13

Distinguished
Jun 22, 2005

I need to upgrade over 200 PC from 2000 to XP. Some are desktops and some are
laptops. I need to do it with very little input from the users. I was
thinking of using a email sent out that would ask them to do it at lunch or
other sometime. I figure that it will take at least an hour to do the install
etc, with no error. I plan on a test group to start with before I roll it out
comapny wide. I need any ideas that you have that might help and ideas that
you may have used in the past. Thanks in advanced for all your help.

Douglas

Hello,

An immensely resourceful site:

Deploying Windows XP