ray

Distinguished
Aug 14, 2001

Can someone advise me the correct settings of Standards and formats under
Regional Options Tab and Language for non-Unicode program.

I found once I change the Language for non-Unicode program, it also affects
the functionality of the supposed unicode program of Office Access 2003.
Although I got better display for non-Unicode program, I suffer the
functionality of more important latest program.

Thanks,

Ray

mattk

Distinguished
Sep 8, 2004

Hello Ray.

I guess, there is not much you can do about it.

Only solution I can suggest is that you try "Applocale" software from Micro$oft

See my web site for how to use "Applocale"
http://masakik.freeservers.com/

Good Luck!

"Ray" <NoSpam-LiZhiQiang1@GMail.com> wrote in message news:ecrKV60nFHA.3036@TK2MSFTNGP14.phx.gbl...
> Can someone advise me the correct settings of Standards and formats under Regional Options Tab and
> Language for non-Unicode program.
>
> I found once I change the Language for non-Unicode program, it also affects the functionality of
> the supposed unicode program of Office Access 2003. Although I got better display for non-Unicode
> program, I suffer the functionality of more important latest program.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Ray

Hello Matt, forum members:
anyone knows, how to get rid of splash screen when loading an
Applocale-enabled programme? The one which informs us about that it's a
'temporary solution..' and so on.