Hiding Popup Descriptions On Taskbar

bonehead

Greetings,

A veteran MAC user recently asked me to show him how to hide the popup
descriptions for buttons on the taskbar. We easily found the setting in
Windows Explorer under Tools | Folder Options | View that turns off
popup descriptions for folder and desktop items, but this has no effect
on the taskbar buttons. Is there a separate setting for this?

Hi,

You may run these edits accordingly:

Disable balloon tips or disable all (line 11, left column)

Anando
Microsoft MVP- Windows Shell/User
http://www.microsoft.com/mvp
http://www.mvps.org