Power adapter for overseas dell computer

I want to buy a computer and printer from USA to use it overseas power. what I need to buy.
thank you
1 answer Last reply
More about power adapter overseas dell computer
  1. A PC power cord - this is a very standardized cord (on the PC end) - If purchased overseas, it will have the "normal" (for that locale) plug-in end and the PC outlet . Most quality PSU's will accept either 110 or 220 input (might have a switch in the back to flip, might not, some newer ones have automatic sensing).
    I do not know about printers since I rarely use them.
    You can also buy international power adapter kits like this here
    there is a link on that page to check country compatibility - it is available through newegg
    If you're going to travel with a laptop, I would suggest the converters
Ask a new question

Read More

Dell Power Adapter Printers Computer Computers Product