viewing hidden folders in display

Hello group
Just a quick question. I'm new to XP and really missing a feature from
2000. In 2000 if you opened a folder that had hidden folders in it.. on
bottom of explorer window it would tell you how many objects and how many
hidden folders. Is there any way to set XP to do that?
TIA

View, Status Bar

I Forgot wrote:

> Hello group
> Just a quick question. I'm new to XP and really missing a feature from
> 2000. In 2000 if you opened a folder that had hidden folders in it.. on
> bottom of explorer window it would tell you how many objects and how many
> hidden folders. Is there any way to set XP to do that?
> TIA

Thanks alot Bob :)