Leg Color for Gottlieb Queen of Diamonds?

Danny

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

I am wondering what the original leg color was for the 1959 Gottlieb "Queen
of Diamonds".

Also, same question for 1959 Gottlieb "Straight Shooter"

Thanks,
Danny

>From that era usually a white/cream colored leg. It could have
used a red leg though (but those are usually 1956-1958 gtb games).
If the coin door or coin door trim is white, it gets white legs.
you can also look at the cabinet paint under the legs for some
hint of what was used prior.

Danny wrote:
> I am wondering what the original leg color was for the 1959 Gottlieb "Queen
> of Diamonds".
>
> Also, same question for 1959 Gottlieb "Straight Shooter"
>
> Thanks,
> Danny

TRENDING THREADS