wanda

Distinguished
May 18, 2004

I have Windows xp pro I accidentally erase my windows games how do I get them back free cause I do not have much I am A Colege student? Thank You.My email address is wanda667@localnet.com.

Unless your operating system was installed from a partition on your hard
drive you will need your Windows Xp installation CD.

Control Panel, Add Remove Programs, Add Remove Windows Components. Highlight
Accessories and Utilities, click the Details button. In the Accessories and
Utilities Popup uncheck games. Exit and let Setup complete changing system
configuration.

Then do the whole thing again rechecking the Games checkbox.