WTT: Scared Stiff pinball

I'm looking to trade my Scared Stiff in the Chicagoland area. The Stiff
plays great and has most of the upgrades (slingshot plastic boogie men,
skull LED's, painted bones). It is cleaned up but definitely not in
collector's shape. I do have many pictures available for anyone
interested.
I'm looking to either get two early WPC games (BSD, HS2, WCS, etc.) or
one of the newer ones (Gophers, Cirqus, etc.). I'm not extremely picky
on condition, as long as the game is working 100% and plays great.
+/- cash with the deal is also an option. I will not ship, local swaps
only.

thanks,
Josh Sharpe

I have a HS2, Drac and several other pins I would consider trading to
balance the deal. John Reuter.

TRENDING THREADS