Inspiron 1100 Ram Advice

Hey all,

I'm looking to upgrade my Inspiron 1100 laptop to have 1024mb(2x512)of
RAM. Anyone have any suggestion of which and where to get them at a
good deal? Thanks in advance!

Leanne
1 answer Last reply
More about inspiron 1100 advice

    Crucial Memory is one of the most recommended for Dell Pc/Laptops.
    http://www.crucial.com/

    Specific page for Inspiron 1100:

    http://www.crucial.com/store/listparts.asp?Mfr%2BProductline=Dell%2BInspiron&mfr=Dell&cat=RAM&model=Inspiron+1100+Series&submit=Go

    --

    Rich/rerat

    (RRR News) <message rule>

    "leanne" <jumibug@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:e2ec9b40.0404161330.422a76d@posting.google.com...
    Hey all,

    I'm looking to upgrade my Inspiron 1100 laptop to have 1024mb(2x512)of
    RAM. Anyone have any suggestion of which and where to get them at a
    good deal? Thanks in advance!

    Leanne

Dell RAM Inspiron Computers