WTB: Whirlwind (5 hr. drive limit) from Cincinnati

Looking for collector quality. Have an extremely nice Xenon for trade
+
cash if any interest in this scenario as well. Let me know

email: wgirardot (at) gmail (dot) com

just to clarify the cash/trade scenario: xenon + a determined amount $
for your nice Whirlwind.

or just cash for your nice Whirlwind :)

What other pin , besides the Xenon + cash could you offer?

TexasSteven

TexasSteven wrote:
> What other pin , besides the Xenon + cash could you offer?
>
> TexasSteven

Mars God of War minty fresh + cash. Unfortunately this is my only
other machine I could offer + cash. Both the Xenon and Mars are
examples you'd be hard pressed to find anytime soon in the condition
they are in. Also, for the group as a whole: Xenon and Mars are
available for straight-up sale. Cash and Carry in Cincinnati.
1200.00/ea. firm. Both are shopped, and are "creampuffs". I'm looking
for something new,
and would like to free up some space. Email me direct for descriptions
and pictures.

Bill------------->wgirardot (at) gmail (dot) com