Star Explorer pin on ebay

I picked up one of these in a package deal this weekend, along with two
pins and a vid. I told the seller I was not interested in it at all,
and made an offer on the other machines. He accepted the offer, but
only if I took this machine (Star Explorer) with me. I hope that these
bids are real and I can get something out of the machine. That would be
a treat. The thing that really surprised me is that this thing is
actually listed on the Internet Pinball Database.

Ron

nomad wrote:
> I can't believe this thing has 85 bids and is up to $120 and still not
> met reserve. Are these all RGP joke bids?? I know I threw a few up
> there!.Gotta love the humor on this group...
>
> http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6188948884
>
> nomad

i'm sure all 85 of those bids are from us. Only someone from here
would know what a Find that truly is. The holy grail of anyones
pinball collection. I just hope nobody buys it now before that fed
check shows up. :p $4500 is such a steal. i have butterflies just
thinking about it.

I had butterflies while I was bidding as well.

Turned out it was just the burrito squirts!

bogart
www.pinrestore.com