  • Video Games
Last response: in PC Gaming
Anonymous
June 27, 2005 5:33:16 PM

Hello.

I've noticed, playing HSII over the past few days that my end of ball bonus
has never made it over 10 million. I've had games where ball one would reach
over 400 Million. Looked at the bonus for 8X and I've never had anything
higher than:

9,307,490

can it be seen higher on easier setting or something? I've got factory
preset to Hard and NO EB's

--Eric

More about : getaway bonus 10m

June 27, 2005 11:15:28 PM

"Eric Schmitt" <ericjschmitt@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Hello.
>
> I've noticed, playing HSII over the past few days that my end of ball
bonus
> has never made it over 10 million. I've had games where ball one would
reach
> over 400 Million. Looked at the bonus for 8X and I've never had anything
> higher than:
>
> 9,307,490
>
> can it be seen higher on easier setting or something? I've got factory
> preset to Hard and NO EB's
>
> --Eric

I love my HSII, but the low bonus scores really bug me, especially when you
can get 27M for completeing a piss easy video mode. IMHO FT also suffers
from the same problem - shame :(

Woz
Anonymous
June 28, 2005 2:54:38 PM

Woz wrote:
> I love my HSII, but the low bonus scores really bug me, especially when you
> can get 27M for completeing a piss easy video mode. IMHO FT also suffers
> from the same problem - shame :(

Re: HS2, welcome to the world of Dwight! Try playing a Champion Pub.
You can jump rope, hit orbits, etc... and get 300K in score. You play
the spitting video mode and walk away with over 3 million.

-wolffy
Related resources
Can't find your answer ? Ask !
Anonymous
June 28, 2005 2:56:28 PM

I've observed the same thing but my settings are medium and extra
balls are allowed. If you remember the original HS, there was a cap on
the number of bonus points you can get. This was probably carried over
to HS2 but just less obvious.

-wolffy

Eric Schmitt wrote:
> Hello.
>
> I've noticed, playing HSII over the past few days that my end of ball bonus
> has never made it over 10 million. I've had games where ball one would reach
> over 400 Million. Looked at the bonus for 8X and I've never had anything
> higher than:
>
> 9,307,490
>
> can it be seen higher on easier setting or something? I've got factory
> preset to Hard and NO EB's
>
> --Eric

Anonymous
June 28, 2005 5:09:14 PM

It was super nice in the original HS when all those bonus inserts would
be lit, along with the multipliers and "bonus held" inserts.. made you
real happy that you capped it off.... then again we weren't scoring in
the billions those days..

Marcel