Getaway Bonus, nothing over 10M?

Hello.

I've noticed, playing HSII over the past few days that my end of ball bonus
has never made it over 10 million. I've had games where ball one would reach
over 400 Million. Looked at the bonus for 8X and I've never had anything
higher than:

9,307,490

can it be seen higher on easier setting or something? I've got factory
preset to Hard and NO EB's

--Eric
4 answers Last reply
More about getaway bonus

    "Eric Schmitt" <ericjschmitt@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > Hello.
    >
    > I've noticed, playing HSII over the past few days that my end of ball
    bonus
    > has never made it over 10 million. I've had games where ball one would
    reach
    > over 400 Million. Looked at the bonus for 8X and I've never had anything
    > higher than:
    >
    > 9,307,490
    >
    > can it be seen higher on easier setting or something? I've got factory
    > preset to Hard and NO EB's
    >
    > --Eric

    I love my HSII, but the low bonus scores really bug me, especially when you
    can get 27M for completeing a piss easy video mode. IMHO FT also suffers
    from the same problem - shame :(

    Woz

    Woz wrote:
    > I love my HSII, but the low bonus scores really bug me, especially when you
    > can get 27M for completeing a piss easy video mode. IMHO FT also suffers
    > from the same problem - shame :(

    Re: HS2, welcome to the world of Dwight! Try playing a Champion Pub.
    You can jump rope, hit orbits, etc... and get 300K in score. You play
    the spitting video mode and walk away with over 3 million.

    -wolffy

    I've observed the same thing but my settings are medium and extra
    balls are allowed. If you remember the original HS, there was a cap on
    the number of bonus points you can get. This was probably carried over
    to HS2 but just less obvious.

    -wolffy

    Eric Schmitt wrote:
    > Hello.
    >
    > I've noticed, playing HSII over the past few days that my end of ball bonus
    > has never made it over 10 million. I've had games where ball one would reach
    > over 400 Million. Looked at the bonus for 8X and I've never had anything
    > higher than:
    >
    > 9,307,490
    >
    > can it be seen higher on easier setting or something? I've got factory
    > preset to Hard and NO EB's
    >
    > --Eric

    It was super nice in the original HS when all those bonus inserts would
    be lit, along with the multipliers and "bonus held" inserts.. made you
    real happy that you capped it off.... then again we weren't scoring in
    the billions those days..

    Marcel

Games Video Games