ESO is not accepting login requests

When I enter my password and user name in the age of
mythology multiplayer connection, it won't let me login
and it keeps giving me the message 'ESO is not accepting
login requests'. I was wondering if anyone knew how to
fix this?

Guy

Distinguished
Nov 14, 2003

Ditto,

I'm getting the same message. ANy help here?

Guy