First pics of Nascar........ Great Graphics????

Last response: in Video Games
June 27, 2005 11:14:33 PM

Are these the Nascar pics Gary was talking about?

http://www.pinballsales.com/asp/product.asp?recorprod=1...

can only assume that the pin will look nothing like this. :-) I'm not
quite sure why Pinball Sales posted these either.

--

Pins - M*M - M*B - L*O*T*R - A*F*M - R*F*M - S*T*T*N*G - R*F

Vids - D*nkey K*ong

Past Pins - H*S#1 - T*Z - H*S #2 - C*C - S*C
Anonymous
June 27, 2005 11:14:34 PM

>Are these the Nascar pics Gary was talking about?

from site:
"pictures are from popular NASCAR video games"

There are no pics out there yet, so they grabbed anything they could
get. Gary is wrong yet again.

Kirb
June 27, 2005 11:14:34 PM

That is so lame to put pics of a video game up there. But isn't Stern
currently building another run of HD or Sopranos still? Can they turn
around and start shipping games by mid-July as that site claims?

nomad
Related resources
June 27, 2005 11:14:34 PM

These pics are BEYOND lame....
Frenchy
Anonymous
June 27, 2005 11:14:34 PM

It's even more lame to waste time with an anti-graphics-lifting
javascript.

....like we can't get them if we want too. LOL.

MAD

nomad wrote:
> That is so lame to put pics of a video game up there. But isn't Stern
> currently building another run of HD or Sopranos still? Can they turn
> around and start shipping games by mid-July as that site claims?
>
> nomad
Anonymous
June 27, 2005 11:14:35 PM

Stern was doing another run of HD3 when I was there last Friday. I
will be there again this Friday and post here if something different is
on the production line.
Terry.
!