First pics of Nascar........ Great Graphics????

Are these the Nascar pics Gary was talking about?

http://www.pinballsales.com/asp/product.asp?recorprod=1&product=338&cat=15&ph=&keywords=&recor=1&SearchFor=&PT_ID=1

can only assume that the pin will look nothing like this. :-) I'm not
quite sure why Pinball Sales posted these either.

--

Pins - M*M - M*B - L*O*T*R - A*F*M - R*F*M - S*T*T*N*G - R*F

Vids - D*nkey K*ong

Past Pins - H*S#1 - T*Z - H*S #2 - C*C - S*C
5 answers Last reply
More about first pics nascar great graphics

    >Are these the Nascar pics Gary was talking about?

    from site:
    "pictures are from popular NASCAR video games"

    There are no pics out there yet, so they grabbed anything they could
    get. Gary is wrong yet again.

    Kirb

    That is so lame to put pics of a video game up there. But isn't Stern
    currently building another run of HD or Sopranos still? Can they turn
    around and start shipping games by mid-July as that site claims?

    nomad

    These pics are BEYOND lame....
    Frenchy

    It's even more lame to waste time with an anti-graphics-lifting
    javascript.

    ....like we can't get them if we want too. LOL.

    MAD

    nomad wrote:
    > That is so lame to put pics of a video game up there. But isn't Stern
    > currently building another run of HD or Sopranos still? Can they turn
    > around and start shipping games by mid-July as that site claims?
    >
    > nomad

    Stern was doing another run of HD3 when I was there last Friday. I
    will be there again this Friday and post here if something different is
    on the production line.
    Terry.

Games Nascar Graphics Video Games