upgrading BIOS

I have been unable to flash the BIOS. The program tells me that I need the
batttery Installed. It is installed but does not take a charge. The
Latitude CPi otherwise works fine plugged into AC. Do you have an
explanation for this and how I could get it flashed. Thank you! I could, of
course break down and buy a new battery.

Bernard S wrote:

> I have been unable to flash the BIOS. The program tells me that I need the
> batttery Installed. It is installed but does not take a charge. The
> Latitude CPi otherwise works fine plugged into AC. Do you have an
> explanation for this and how I could get it flashed. Thank you! I could, of
> course break down and buy a new battery.

Asked and answered, ad nauseum.

At this point, one can only assume that this is a troll call.

Notan

Fixer

Distinguished
Jun 2, 2004

Borrow a known good battery off someone otherwise your up the swanney