Best deal on a Dimension 2400 for a test platform?

I'd like to get an unadorned Dimension 2400 for use as a test platform
-- just the system unit with Win XP Home: no monitor, no applications
software. What's the best way to get a deal on that? Dell Small
Business, checking minimum options each time? (Don't want a free
printer, would rather have even $5 than have the printer to get rid
of.)

Thanks, folks

kwali

<kwalitv@bridgewaterva.com> wrote in message news:1113834170.813229.308350@l41g2000cwc.googlegroups.com...
> I'd like to get an unadorned Dimension 2400 for use as a test platform
> -- just the system unit with Win XP Home: no monitor, no applications
> software. What's the best way to get a deal on that? Dell Small
> Business, checking minimum options each time? (Don't want a free
> printer, would rather have even $5 than have the printer to get rid
> of.)

Home Outlet:
http://www1.us.dell.com/content/default.aspx?c=us&l=en&s=dfh&~ck=bt

SB Outlet:
http://www1.us.dell.com/content/default.aspx?c=us&l=en&s=dfb&~ck=bt

Any time I've bothered to compare the inventories & prices, they
appeared to be the same at both outlets. FWIW, I've recently
seen some 2400's in the low $200 range.