Sign in with
Your question

Acer h233h Monitor Focus issue

Last response: in Computer Peripherals
Anonymous
a b C Monitor
February 3, 2010 9:56:54 PM

The ability to adjust the focus on my Acer h233h monitors is grayed out on the menu, and I cannot adjust focus.......but need to. I have two of them in a dual monitor setup.

Their support site and user are guide are worthless. Can someone please help me figure out how to be able to adjust the focus.

Much appreciated!
March 14, 2010 5:33:42 AM

I still have not found a solution for this. Its really bugging me. Has anyone solved this problem?
m
l
March 31, 2010 4:24:40 PM

I found the answer. If you are using an ATI card, open CCC. Go to desktop and display. Right click one of your monitors on the bottom left. then select configure. Selct the LCD overdirve tab. Now begin to slide the scale until it fills your entire screen. If your using an HDMI cable, or DVI, then the focus is automatically adjusted. Therefore Acer does not give you the option to adjust it manually when using those cables. This took me months to figure out. I hope it helps.
m
l
April 15, 2010 4:01:51 AM

Mindcontrol said:
I found the answer. If you are using an ATI card, open CCC. Go to desktop and display. Right click one of your monitors on the bottom left. then select configure. Selct the LCD overdirve tab. Now begin to slide the scale until it fills your entire screen. If your using an HDMI cable, or DVI, then the focus is automatically adjusted. Therefore Acer does not give you the option to adjust it manually when using those cables. This took me months to figure out. I hope it helps.

Spot on! I was having the same problem. Thank you for posting your fix.
m
l
!