ok, i have a sony av system....str-de345 to be exact. In da back, it has an output for a subwoofer and its rca. My surround sound soobwoofers both have the tabs for regular speaker wire (red and black).....is there a way to fuse both items together?????
1 answer Last reply
More about speakers
  1. You only need to use a single RCA cable for your subwoofer. Plug it into either port is fine.
Ask a new question

Read More

High-End Audio Sony Speakers RCA Audio