875,000,000 on CFTBL tonite!!! woo hoo!!!

Hooray for me...I nailed 875,000,000 on my creature tonite!!!

All on factory three ball default. Although I have the snack bar hole
set to light the target (dont think that is default). I will also add
that my left slingshot coil just blew the other day so I did catch some
relief from the heavy side to side slingshot action.

I know this likely pales in comparision to the true wizards around here
but that's a pretty dog gone good score for me so I gotta tell someone.
And you all are "Someone" today... he he

After a long day of work I decided to hammer out a couple games with a
cold beer before dinner. It all happened so quick I couldnt believe
it. Whole game might have lasted 10 minutes but what a 10 minutes it
was. Nailed Jackpot then SUPER JACKPOT then one more jackpot for good
measure. Ya gotta love pinball for this. It's a bit like the lottery,
ya cant win if you dont play and you never know when the lightening is
gonna hit ya.

Thanks for letting me share.....

Thats awesome, I had a similar night...After a long day of work...I
took came home and wanted to HAMMER some pinball...So while you was
nailing 875,000,000 on your Creature I was nailing my neighbors wife
on my Creature and i scored big...my sling shot blew too and my coil
wasnt as strong anymore, so....she called her girlfriend up to come
over and shop that Creature and make that coil fire fast and hard...She
fixed it good too.. i will tell you man, We put it on three players and
those balls were all over the place...I hit the JACKPOT and the SUPER
JACKPOT and nailed another Jackpot. I do LOVE pinball for this. Cant
wait for tomorrow....my neighbors wife wants to invite more of her
friends over ..to have a tournament

Gee Toto I don't think we're talkin about pinball anymore...