Xp: preventing Flashget from downloading.

Hi! I am using Win.xp 2 and lately I am unable to
crucial programs from a website.
Whan I try to download , a mssge pops up asking if
I wanted to proceed with the download as it may contains
sensitive info.and I had click yes. Then Flashget app
(a third party download manager) was activated and tried
to connect but it simply stop processing.
Each time I tried to download Flashget I get the mssge of
" The URL is already on the list" and will not proceed to.
Can someone kindly help me out?
Thank-you in advance.
jimmy.

Try it without flashget?

--
For evil to prosper requires only that good men remain silent!
"jimmy.c" <jimmyc@nospam.netscape.net> wrote in message
> Hi! I am using Win.xp 2 and lately I am unable to
> crucial programs from a website.
> Whan I try to download , a mssge pops up asking if
> I wanted to proceed with the download as it may contains
> sensitive info.and I had click yes. Then Flashget app
> (a third party download manager) was activated and tried
> to connect but it simply stop processing.
> Each time I tried to download Flashget I get the mssge of
> " The URL is already on the list" and will not proceed to.
> Can someone kindly help me out?
> Thank-you in advance.
> jimmy.

This is a Windows XP newsgroup, where users help users who are experiencing
Windows XP problems.

For assistance resolving Flashget problems, go to a Flashget newsgroup.

steve

"jimmy.c" <jimmyc@nospam.netscape.net> wrote in message
> Hi! I am using Win.xp 2 and lately I am unable to
> crucial programs from a website.
> Whan I try to download , a mssge pops up asking if
> I wanted to proceed with the download as it may contains
> sensitive info.and I had click yes. Then Flashget app
> (a third party download manager) was activated and tried
> to connect but it simply stop processing.
> Each time I tried to download Flashget I get the mssge of
> " The URL is already on the list" and will not proceed to.
> Can someone kindly help me out?
> Thank-you in advance.
> jimmy.

Jimmy
Sounds like a firewall is blocking it & needs unchecking or some popup type
blocker. Dosen't sound like windows firewall though.
Drew